- UNIVERSE -
After his studies in electronics, AKIM changed direction for a private fashion designer school in correspondence courses from 2009 to 2012.
It’s during those years that he creates and founds the spirit of SUXES.
All along his studies, he took a particular interest for the artistic movements like,”the Wiener Werkstätte”, “the Art&Craft”, “the action painting”, " l' Art brut"….. To Knock down the codes of a period where the personal reflection weighed less and less. Go beyond the mass consummation’s system for integrate a soul and a reason on each artistic development. Inspired by the artistic works of big names of the fashion world ( Rick Owens, Yamamoto, Kawakubo, Galliano,…) and by Artists’s works of exception (Picasso, Pollock, Titus Kaphar, Arman,…), plus a love for the craftmanship’s savoir-faire (embroidering,feather worker,….), to take an expressive parallel line direction flying in the research of a Wagnerian TOTAL ART became inevitable.
SUXES is an out of trends creative entity representing the evolutive ending of the development of an intellectual research. Working through an entity, Akim breathes an artistic independence willingness, not associated with a person but with an ideology.
- EXHIBITIONS -
- SEPTEMBER 2014: "Board worn" - Nice Art Gallery - NICE (France)
- OCTOBER 2017: "Expo Peinture-Sculpture" - USM - MONACO (Monaco)
- OCTOBER 2016: GEMLUCART 2016 - Auditorium Rainier III - MONACO (Monaco)
- MARCH 2016: "MARSES - Amazones Contemporaines" - Atelier Gustave - PARIS (France)
- JANUARY 2016: "The climate and Mankind" - Galerie L'Entrepôt - MONACO (Monaco)
- OCTOBER 2015: " GEMLUCART 2015" - Auditorium Rainier III - MONACO (Monaco)
- JUNE 2015: " Alfred Atlan 2015" - Galerie de l'Escalet - La Ciotat (France)
- JANUARY 2015: "The Lost Paradise" - Galerie L'Entrepôt - MONACO (Monaco)
- OCTOBER 2014: "70 ans de l'USM" - USM - MONACO (Monaco)
ART FAIR & FESTIVAL:
- OCTOBER 2017: Parallax Art Fair - LONDON (United Kingdom)
- OCTOBER 2015: "Festival d'Art Alternatif KATRINESK" - MONTPELLIER (France)